- The use of e-mentoring offers many advantages over traditional face-to-face mentoring and is an effective and innovative method of facilitating communication between mentor and mentee, or mentors and mentees.
- Branding strategy, actively shaping a brand, is a key factor in a company’s success. A well-thought-out and effective branding strategy will set a brand apart from its competition and make it easily identifiable and memorable.
- E-marketing involves the use of digital technologies to achieve marketing goals to attract and retain customers and increase sales and profits.
- Providing a pleasant and easy to navigate e-commerce online user experience, where customers can browse, purchase, and receive goods and services effortlessly, is vital to attracting and retaining customers.
- To stay aligned with today’s consumers: to reach, attract, engage, and procure their business on-going, it is essential to build and maintain an online presence using a variety of digital tools.
- Using digital environments for networking and social media for promotion are recommended tools for expanding connections and reaching a wider audience.
Aims of the course
Creativity and innovation are core skills in a digital world. In order to adapt to the demands of the digital era, this dimension comprises learning units formulated to the development of digital skills to boost mentoring and entrepreneurship practices.
Dimension 4 aims to:
- guide senior learners to enhance the adoption of the use of digital tools in mentoring practices.
- introduce the senior learner to a set of relevant knowledge, key concepts, and main tools regarding branding strategy for business.
- lead the senior learner into applying digital marketing strategies to promote social business.
- provide senior learners with relevant knowledge and practices to establish a consistent web presence.
- provide the senior learner with relevant knowledge and technical skills regarding the use of different digital tools to boost entrepreneurship.
- lead the senior learner to use digital environments for networking and to use social media to promote social entrepreneurship.
10 recommended situational analysis tools and insights sources for digital marketing planning
19 Social Media Metrics That Really Matter—And How to Track Them
Email marketing definition – What is? | Digital marketing Glossary
Innovating digital marketing 2020 – key trends
Instagram vs Facebook: Which Is The Best Fit For Your Business In 2021?
Keller’s Brand Equity Model – Strategy Tools From MindTools.com
SEO ranking factors definition – What is? | Digital marketing Glossary
SOSTAC marketing planning model guide | Smart Insights
The perfect digital marketing plan checklist
Using GOST for digital marketing planning and management | Dave Chaffey Digital Marketing
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes