- Branding strategy: a plan that contains specific, long-term goals that can be achieved through the growth of a company’s brand – the unique components that make a brand identifiable.
- Digital Entrepreneurship: using digital tools in the process of setting up and managing a business online.
- Digital networking: the process or action of interacting with others to develop professional contacts and to exchange information through online communication channels.
- E-commerce: is the buying and selling of products and services via a company website on the internet.
- E-marketing: marketing which is specifically carried out online.
- E-mentoring: the use of technology to engage in mentoring, for example, using a PC, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone for emailing, making conference calls using video platforms, and/or sending messages using text-based communication methods.
- Social media promotion: using social media channels, such as Facebook or Instagram, to promote a brand, product, or service.