AGE Project: Senior Mentoring in DKV Seguros
The AGE project aims to bring together, through a mentoring process, Assets of Experience (senior talent) and Assets of Potential (young talent) with the following aspects:
1. It is not only about the transmission of knowledge but, above all, about the transmission of cultural cues. It does not focus on knowledge but on know-how and how it is done in this corporate culture. The focus is on culture.
2. Thinking about development, not only from the perspective of young talent, but also from the new recruitment framework that senior talent can have in their contact with high potential talent.
3. The mentoring model is focused on it being a two-way process to achieve mutual development. It is not merely an expression of the mentor with experience, but both should focus on mutual learning.
4. Amplify each person’s awareness of being the “owner” of his or her professional career. Regardless of the historical moment of their contribution to the company, they should think about investing in their professional and personal development.
5. Assume mentor/tutor roles in order to design a learning “liturgy” in accordance with the joint development of seniors/juniors.
- Type of fileWebsite