Basic Mentorship Training
This training was delivered online by North Anatolian Development Agency (KUZKA) to 36 participants by 11 trainers. The training adopted a holistic approach by combining theoretical aspects with practical activities that promote a participatory approach.
During this training, the following topics were covered:
1. Mentorship Concept
2. Definitions of Mentor and Mentee
3. Behavioral Characteristics of Mentors and Mentees
4. How to Start the Mentorship Process
5. Planning the Mentorship Process
6. Implementation of the Mentorship Process
7. Ending the Mentorship Process
8. Evaluation of the Mentorship Process
9. Case Studies on the Mentorship process.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Type of fileWebsite