HPSU SPRINT Investor Ready Programme
Dublin Business Innovation Centre, on behalf of Enterprise Ireland, deliver SPRINT, a programme designed specifically for Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start-Up clients seeking initial seed investment within the next 6 -9 months.
It is a 3-day programme which focuses on the key elements of a successful investor programme, in particular, sales strategy (and the importance of validating a company through sales), the importance of having a strong financial model (and being able to discuss the model with investors) and funding options (how to develop a funding strategy, the funding mix and different funding options).
The following tools and templates are used:
– Business model canvass
– Value proposition canvass
– Sales pitch deck template
– High level sales plan template
– Competitor analysis matrix
– High level financial planning template
– Investor pitch deck template
The programme is highly interactive, delivered in a workshop style, with expert guest speakers. To attend, businesses must pay €125 for up to 3 participants.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Type of fileWebsite