Postgraduate Silver Economy
The Postgraduate in Silver Economy is designed to provide managers and middle management with the necessary tools to accelerate and enhance their implementation in the market segment of the elderly, in an environment marked by the longevity of the population, a global context, innovation and technology.
• Update your knowledge and learn about the latest trends in the Silver Economy.
• Understand the economic and socio-cultural impact of ageing
• Recognise the needs of older people in a global context.
• Formulate effective responses to these needs by developing strategic business acumen and innovation in the market for this segment of the population.
The postgraduate course in Silver Economy is aimed at professionals with experience in business management or in any activity or functional area who want to focus their products and services specifically on the senior segment or their family caregivers, “silveritzar” the economy taking into account the usability and friendliness of conventional products and services for the physical characteristics and capabilities of seniors and adapting the digital economy in this segment.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Type of fileWebsite