SAVIA Twins is a corporate volunteering programme in which Endesa employee volunteers from all over Spain will participate as mentors for unemployed seniors registered on the SAVIA platform. These volunteers will have previously received specific training and methodology from a certified Business Mentor. The initiative will be carried out online for three months (from October to December 2020).
During this time, the 50+ professionals participating in the programme will receive advice, information and guidance in a wide range of professional areas that will improve their employability and help them in their re-entry into the labour market:
• New insights in decision making and information on available opportunities.
• Assistance in developing an action plan and access to possible new contacts.
• Updating of knowledge and experience.
• Professional support, information about the actual situation and job counselling.
• An overview and assessment of skills.
- Type of fileWebsite