Senior Entrepreneurship Action Programme
The Programme aims:
• To encourage the participant to explore, identify and plan a potential entrepreneurial or micro-enterprise opportunity in a particular sector, social environment or organisation
. • To facilitate the participant in identifing the core skills, values and attributes of the entrepreneur and relating these to their personal skill set and life experience.
• To enable the participant to develop the necessary marketing and networking skills to garner the necessary support for a new business idea/self-employment.
• To assist the participant in developing the necessary skills related to managing and planning a business
• To assist the participant in calculating and sourcing funding for a sustainable and scalable idea or business.
Features of the Programme include:
– Development of participant entrepreneurial skills
– Tailor-made, group mentoring, and training, designed to meet individual participant needs
– Networking opportunities within the participant group
– Learning opportunities from successful senior entrepreneurs
– Exposure and support from the local and national enterprise support systems
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- CountryEuropean Union
- Type of fileDocument