Silver Economy entrepreneurship
An entrepreneurship project aimed at entrepreneurs, companies or self-employed professionals who want to explore new business opportunities in the field of the elderly. The objectives pursued are:
– To promote an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
– To identify and develop an attitude that promotes the search for solutions to the challenges and opportunities of the Silver Economy.
– To promote self-knowledge in people: what are the behavioural patterns, stereotypes and myths created around such a heterogeneous and diverse group as the elderly.
– To support, through individual sessions, in the process of entrepreneurship or consolidation of their businesses.
– To design, with each participant, an individual mentoring itinerary that allows them to advance in their business idea at their own pace and according to their needs.
- Type of fileWebsite