SME Mentorship Training
This training aims to support participants, who are willing to be a SME mentor or SME Counselor, in order to use their expertise and experience in guiding enterprises effectively. The curriculum of this training is developed in collaboration with ITU and Sabancı University within the scope of TUBITAK Mentor Trainer Call (No: 1601-2015-3).
This training is designed for participants with at least 10-years experience in entrepreneurship, mentorship, and SME management.
The training is delivered through distance education, in-class training (2 days), and practice (20 hours). In distance education, a summative assessment is carried out at the end of each module.
The training includes the following modules:
1. Basic Mentorship Skills
2. Process Analysis
3. Function and Performance Analysis
4. Management of Intellectual Rights
5. Project Development and Management
6. Innovative Service and Process Development
7. Innovation Management
8. SME Analysis Methods and SME Mentorship Tools
9. Case Studies
10. Mentorship Practicum
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Type of fileWebsite